Small ship company American Cruise Lines announced their 2013 Spring Collection. The newly announced sailings vary from March to April.
- Lower Mississippi River cruises on the new Queen of the Mississippi paddlewheeler from New Orleans to Memphis
- Historic South and Golden Isles where you’ll explore Savannah, Charleston and Hilton Head.
- Columbia and Snake Rivers aboard Queen of the West will take you through the Pacific Northwest canyons and forests.
- Great Rivers of Florida will take you through a journey along the St. John’s River, exploring tons of wildlife.
- Puget Sound and San Juan Island will allow you to sail through the Pacific Northwest and Canadian islands.
“The springtime is one of the best times to experience small ship cruising with American Cruise Lines,” said Timothy Beebe, Vice President of American Cruise Lines. “This particular collection rounds up a selection of unique itineraries which sail through some of the most beautiful places in the U.S., most enjoyable in the spring months. Each cruise offers an experience unlike any other.”
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.