If the Norwegian Fjords or the ancient ruins of Seville call to your sense of adventure, then The Cunard Sale may offer the perfect opportunity to book your luxury cruise vacation.
Starting 22 October, this week-long sale will offer a Reduced Deposit, On Board Credit of up to $300 per stateroom, and Complimentary Balcony Upgrades on 30 select voyages, including Cunard’s signature Transatlantic Crossings aboard flagship Queen Mary 2.
- Iberian Highlights, 19 April 2013 – 12 days aboard Queen Elizabeth; Balcony fares from $2,599
- St. Petersburg & Baltic Explorer, 1 May 2013 – 14 days aboard Queen Elizabeth; Balcony fares from $3,599
- Transatlantic Crossing (Westbound), 26 April 2013 – 7 days aboard Queen Mary 2; Balcony fares from $1,345
- Fjords & Waterfalls, 19 May 2013 – 7 days aboard Queen Elizabeth; Balcony fares from $1,799
- Mediterranean Delights, 7 July 2013 – 13 days aboard Queen Victoria; Balcony fares from $3,499
All fares and promotions are per person, based on double occupancy. The Cunard Sale runs through 29 October.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.