This week we are joined by Mike Watts, VP of Marine Development with Cochran Marine. Mike talks to us about shore-side power and how it’s making cruise ports greener, one port at a time.
TripInsurance.com is giving away $5,000 for a vacation of your choice — no strings attached. Enter to win here!
Listener James from Alabama reviews Carnival Conquest out of New Orleans.
Cruise Guy is back with Cruise News:
- First Americans wed aboard Queen Mary 2 last month
- An elderly couple was kicked off the luxury cruise ship Seabourn Sojourn
- Celebrity Reflection got it’s final building block last week at Meyer Werft shipyard.
- Royal Caribbean cutting back with their ships in Europe for 2013, down from 12 to only nine.
- Disney Cruise Line investigates an iPhone theft, basically a crew member snagged someones iPhone and got caught
Be sure to subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.