Remembering Mothers on Mother’s Day is critical. Way more critical than remembering Fathers on Fathers Day, that lesser of holidays. Dinner at a favorite restaurant, a box of candy or flowers are traditional gifts one might think of for Mother’s Day, but how about a cruise for Mom?
For those who don’t much care for Mom? Make it a solo cruise and wish her well.
For everyone else, invite yourself along on a cruise on any number of lines that has an onboard experience you will like sailing to ports that the whole family will enjoy.
Princess Cruises is celebrating Mother’s Day with a sale on great family cruise destinations from convenient home ports. The May 10-14 sale offers special cruise deals on voyages to the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Canada & New England, and Hawaii.
The Mother’s Day Sale offers passengers savings up to $700 per stateroom, plus up to $100 onboard credit on a total of more than 80 itineraries.
In addition to fare savings, passengers booking interior or oceanview staterooms can receive an onboard credit of $25 (cruises up to 9 days) to $50 (cruises 10 days or longer), and in balcony staterooms or above can get credits of $50 (cruises up to 9 days) or $100 (for sailings 10 days or longer). All onboard credits are offered per stateroom.
Examples of cruise deals include:
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $799 balcony (was $949); $549 interior (was $599)
- Canada & New England cruise – 7 days: $999 balcony (was $1,299); $599 interior (was $799)
- Panama Canal cruise – 10 days: $1,599 balcony (was $1,649); $999 interior (was $1,099)
- Hawaii cruise – 14 days: $1,995 balcony (was $2,345); $1,295 interior (was $1,445)
- Panama Canal cruise – 14 days: $1,799 balcony (was $2,299); $1,099 interior (was $1,599)
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Mother’s Day Sale begins at 12:01 a.m. PDT on May 10 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on May 14, 2012 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico. Reservations made during the sale require a non-refundable deposit.
Chris Owen is a travel writer from Orlando Florida charged with sharing frank, inside information on cruise vacations with travelers. Certified a Master Cruise Counselor by the Cruise Lines International Association, Chris can be found via the popular travel blog, ChrisCruises.net and on the long-running cruise information website, YourCruiseDream.com.
- Cruise sales heat up, if we play them right(cruiseradio.net)
- Princess Cruises details 2013-2014 Exotics and Americas Sailings(cruiseradio.net)
- River cruises so hot they get their own website(chriscruises.net)
- Cruise sales heat up this week with special, extended offers(chriscruises.net)
- Cruise Line Blog Continues To Inspire(chriscruises.net)