Carnival Cruise Lines recently launched a contest giving users of the popular social media site Pinterest a chance to win a free seven-day Caribbean cruise for two, running now through October 14.
To get in on this contest is quite easy and Carnival seemed to take all the legwork out of it – all you have to do is make sure you have a Pinterest account.
If you don’t have a Pinterest account, you can sign-up at Pinterest.com.
To register for the free Carnival Cruise:
- Go to Carnival’s website (www.carnival.com/pinterest) and click what popular destination you are most fond of (Alaska, Caribbean, Europe or Hawaii).
- Click and submit a pin from Carnival’s website, once you get into your Pinterest page you can click Add+ at the very top right hand corner, under the Add+ drop down you’ll see Create a Board and name it whatever you’d like.
- Repin five items from Carnival’s pinboard to your board (by clicking repin on the image) along with any photos or videos that you may have to tell your favorite destination story.
This contest runs through October 14, 2012 and can be entered up to four times. The best pin board will win a free Carnival Cruise and the board with the most followers wins $250 Fun Ship Dollars.
- After repinning five of Carnival’s pins onto your board, you can upload your own photos or use images from any website.
- You can share on Facebook and Twitter so all your friends can see what your doing and will get you some more likes.
- Any questions on how to navigate Pinterest or how it works can be answered here.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.