I was at a disembarkation talk on Carnival Sunshine recently and the Cruise Director, Jaime Dee, ended the talk with the top 10 most ridiculous questions asked by cruise guests.
Some of these questions have repeated themselves from sailing to sailing but they are still funny.
10. I am one bottle over my liquor allowance but I drank it, do I still need to declare it?
9. How do I know what picture is mine?
8. Do the waiter and waitresses sleep onboard?
7. Do these stairs go up or down?
6. Will this elevator take me to the front of the ship?
5. What religion are the people with the patches behind their ears?
4. What altitude are we sailing at?
3. Do we have generators on the ship?
2. If I go snorkeling, will I get wet?
1. What do we do with the ice carvings after they melt?
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program