A 100 year old woman who’s lived through both World Wars, the Great Depression and the birth of Carnival Cruise Line – is now $5,000 richer.
Senior Cruise Director, John Heald, posted on his Facebook page, “Sometimes there are things that make you feel so good inside. Something that happens that makes you punch the air with sheer delight and joy. I just felt that and I just did that”
He was talking about Anne, a gold status cruiser who struck it big on Friday night playing the slot machines aboard Carnival Sunshine. She is technically 100 years and 5 days old.
Follow passenger, Norman Freedman (aka Stormin Norm), said, “Anne is vibrant and still celebrating life on a Carnival ship – even at 100 years of age!”
The 2,600-guest Carnival Sunshine is currently on a special 11-night Eastern Caribbean Carnival Journey’s cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida to San Juan Puerto Rico.
Photo: Carnival/John Heald FB
- Viking’s Newest Ocean Cruise Ship Named and Welcomed to the Fleet
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — May 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival President Tells NBC Nightly News They Still Plan on July Restart
- Another Carnival Corp. Ship Resumes Cruises From Italy
- CDC Eases Testing Requirements For Fully-Vaccinated Cruise Passengers
- New Norwegian Cruise Ship Boasts Record-Breaking Sales
- Royal Caribbean Pulls Odyssey Out Of Israel As Violence Increases
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Upcoming Mardi Gras’ Godmother
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 9, 2021
- 11 Popular Things To Do in Key West, Florida
DESTINATIONS5 days ago
5 Free Public Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Florida’s Governor Just Insulted a Major Cruise Line
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Federal Court Judge To Decide On Florida’s Call For Injunction Over CDC Rules
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Sensation Arrives at US Port to Begin Crew Vaccinations [PHOTOS]