Azamara Club Cruises has announced a world cruise entitled The World Journey; a 102-night itinerary aboard the 686-guest Azamara Journey. The voyage will span 61 ports in 29 countries and starts March 7, 2018.
The cruise begins in Sydney, Australia and ends in London, England. And it can be yours for….. $28,000 (roundtrip airfare, tips, and drinks are included)!
World Journey Highlights
- Ho Chi Minh City: French colonial architecture meets modern Asian influence in this unique city, and many grand, old houses have been transformed into trendy restaurants service Vietnamese cuisine here.
- Bangkok: The mouth-watering tastes of sweet, salty, bitter, and spicy all come together in delicious Thai food here in Thailand’s capital. The city also features eye-catching Buddhist temples, and neat neighborhoods to explore along the canals.
- Yangon: Cruisers will be introduced to one of Asia’s greatest religions sites when they visit Shwedagon Pagoda here. They will also encounter what daily life is like for the Burmese people who come to the temple for devotions, to hang out, or just relax in the silence.
- Dubai: Dubai is the largest gold market in Arabia, and is one of the richest cities in the world. So it only makes sense to stop by God Souq, and see what the best of this city has to offer.
- Muscat: The third largest mosque in the world; the Sulan Qaboos Grand Mosque resides here. It features a chandelier with over 600,000 crystals and a hand-woven prayer rug with more than 1.7 billion knots. That’s a lot of knotting!
- Barcelona: This bustling city in Spain is all about the architecture, from the grand medieval buildings of the Gothic Quarter to the Modernist movement exemplified by the work of Antoni Gaudi.
- Lisbon: The capital of Portugal is home to quite a grand castle, the Castle of Sao Jorge. This Moorish citadel and castle was built on fortifications from the 2nd century, BC.
- Amsterdam: This city is full of canal-lined streets filled with goodies to nosh on, including buckwheat donuts with powdered sugar, stroopwafel; a chewy cookie-like sweet, and bitterballen; deep fried balls of beef with mustard.
What world cruise would be complete without a few high-profile appearances? This voyage includes the opportunity to attend both the Monaco Grand Prix and the Cannes Film Festival in France.
Breakdown of Cost
The 102-day trip includes internet, $1,000 per person shipboard credits, a free bag of laundry every seven days, and excess luggage reimbursement up to $500 per person. Full itinerary prices starts at $27,932 per person and ranges up to $73,492 per person for a Club World Owner’s Suite.
For guests who can’t take off for 102 days, they can book back to back sailings, allowing them to create their own itinerary.
For more information, visit azamaraclubcruises.com/2018worldjourney.