On the first day of Christmas… well, we’re not sure what your true love gave to you, but we here at Cruise Radio would like to extend to you our hopes that you have a wonderful, happy holiday season.
We hope that 2017 will find you taking new journeys on the high seas, whether on a ship you’ve never tried before or one you know better than you know the layout of your workplace.
We hope that you’ll enjoy nothing but calm seas, both metaphorically in your daily life and literally when you set sail.
We hope that whether you’re in an interior cabin or a three-bedroom suite, you’ll always find time to appreciate the good fortune which allows you to spend time reconnecting with the sea.
We hope that you’ll always find joy in sharing your love of all things cruising with others — whether friends or strangers — who “get” your obsession.
And most of all, we hope that you’ll continue to let us be a part of your lives as we strive to help keep you connecting to the world of cruising, even when you’re months or even years away from your next voyage.
From all of us here at Cruise Radio to all of you, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Read our previous entires in the 12 Days of Cruising series:
- Day 12: Stunning Sunsets
- Day 11: Gorgeous Atriums
- Day 10: Delicious Cocktails
- Day 9: Rookie Cruise Mistakes
- Day 8: Ways to Save Big
- Day 7: Restaurant Recommendations
- Day 6: Shore Excursions
- Day 5: Reasons Behind the Muster Drill
- Day 4: Amazing Private Islands
- Day 3: Luxury Suites
- Day 2: Exciting New Ships
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Lines Submit Plan to CDC For Safe Return To Cruising
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021