On the first day of Christmas… well, we’re not sure what your true love gave to you, but we here at Cruise Radio would like to extend to you our hopes that you have a wonderful, happy holiday season.
We hope that 2017 will find you taking new journeys on the high seas, whether on a ship you’ve never tried before or one you know better than you know the layout of your workplace.
We hope that you’ll enjoy nothing but calm seas, both metaphorically in your daily life and literally when you set sail.
We hope that whether you’re in an interior cabin or a three-bedroom suite, you’ll always find time to appreciate the good fortune which allows you to spend time reconnecting with the sea.
We hope that you’ll always find joy in sharing your love of all things cruising with others — whether friends or strangers — who “get” your obsession.
And most of all, we hope that you’ll continue to let us be a part of your lives as we strive to help keep you connecting to the world of cruising, even when you’re months or even years away from your next voyage.
From all of us here at Cruise Radio to all of you, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Read our previous entries in the 12 Days of Cruising series:
- Day 12: Stunning Sunsets
- Day 11: Gorgeous Atriums
- Day 10: Delicious Cocktails
- Day 9: Rookie Cruise Mistakes
- Day 8: Ways to Save Big
- Day 7: Restaurant Recommendations
- Day 6: Shore Excursions
- Day 5: Reasons Behind the Muster Drill
- Day 4: Amazing Private Islands
- Day 3: Luxury Suites
- Day 2: Exciting New Ships
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant