Princess Cruises 3,600-guest Royal Princess will debut in June and recently just announced a slew of new features.
Some of the features include:
- On demand programming. Guests can experience an on-demand programming free of charge.
- Four brand new shows. They will debut four new shows Colors of the World, Spectacular, Sweet Soul and What the World Needs Now.
- Tea tower with sommelier complete with tea expert. Complete with a tea sommelier and pre-blended teas.
- Art mobile tour. This self-guided art tour will allow you to take a tour of the millions of dollars of art aboard the ship with QR codes located on each piece of artwork.
- Outdoor art by famous marine artist Wyland
- Flair Bartending Shows located in the top deck sea bar
- Whiskey Flights at Wheelhouse Bar featuring three different whiskey options
- Daily Pub Lunch every day during cruise also in the Wheelhouse Bar.
- Mobile Cruise Information Internet featuring restaurant reservations, on board specials, port news, folio access and more.
- Princess’s Greenest Ship, energy efficient, propeller design, hull design, carry hotel load on single engine,
- Royal Indulgence Lotus Spa Package, a cabana at a cost from $320 to $3,000, located in the Sanctuary.
- Concierge Lounge, dedicated suite lounge, first ever for Princess,
- Largest Selection Hand-Crafted Gelato at Sea offering eight flavors and twenty toppings. A cost of $2.75 per serving.
- Sabatini’s Bites and Flights. Guests can sample small bites of such dishes as Tuscan Brochettes, Beef Carpaccio and Lamb Chop Lollipops.
- Largest Outdoor Movie Screen at Sea, first launched in 2004, taking to the next level, 30% larger than current screens.
- Tour Screen Photo Finder with Facial Recognition Technology.
- Princess Live, TV studio in main entertainment deck, programs running from 8am – midnight.
- Four Different Water and Music Shows, every night of the cruise.
- Largest Complimentary Pizza Restaurant at Sea.
- Host Largest Collection of Super Tuscan Wines. Guests can choose from over 20 choices wines.
Princess mentioned in a press conference today that a lot of these features will have the ability to be rolled to other ships in the feet.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.