Jason just returned from a five-night sailing from Carnival Fascination, a Carnival Cruise Line Fantasy-class ship. Jason gives us a review of his Bahamas cruise along with how the food, entertainment, and overall experience.
Dan Skilken from TripInsurance.com returns to answer some of your listener questions.
- I recently sailed Carnival Breeze and came down with bronchitis; between breathing treatments, antibiotics, and doctor visits, I was billed $1300 and fighting with my insurance company to pay even though I bought the policy through Carnival. How would a trip insurance policy differ? Jeff from Tampa
- Once again I should have listened to you. All the flights are canceled out of CT and I’m stuck driving 20 hours to Miami because I paid over $2000 for this cruise and I’m NOT missing it. How would’ve trip insurance help me in this scenario. Chrissy from Bristol
- What would trip insurance benefit me if I had excellent health care through my employer? Donna from Tennessee
- I have never booked travel insurance because I’ve read on message boards where the claim got appealed. How often does this happen? Linda from AZ
- How are rates calculated on a travel policy? I am 65, retired, and traveling to the Mediterranean this spring for a 12-night cruise. My only coverage is Medicare with a supplemental health policy. Richard in Sumter, SC.
- We are getting emails from Carnival about the Zika virus and are sailing isn’t until next February. Are there limitations with Zika virus and purchasing travel insurance? I know it’s a way out but want to be safe!!
- Cruise Radio Insider Facebook Group
- Cruise Radio News (iTunes)
- Cruise Radio News (non-iTunes)
- Trip Insurance
Support our Sponsors
- Cruising Excursions, offering over 12,000 cruise excursions in over 500 ports. Plan your next shore excursion with CruisingExcursions.com.
- TripInsurance.com, offering three different travel insurance plans – good, better and best – one plan for every budget. Get your quote at on the upper left side of our website or at TripInsurance.com.