Carnival Cruise Line is having their annual Memorial Day weekend Early Saver sale with $49 reduced deposits on most sailings in the fleet. All reduced deposit sailings also quality for Carnival’s price protection.
This sale ends Wednesday, May 31, 2017, and is available on cruises through April 30, 2019.
- $49 2-9 day sailings
- $79 Cuba sailings
- $149 Alaska, Carnival Vista, and Carnival Horizon sailings
- Search Reduced Deposit Cruises
- $50 per person fee assessed for ship/sail date changes made prior to final payment date.
- Fare differences will be issued as onboard credit
This sale is available on every ship in Carnival Cruise Line’s North American fleet.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review