It’s Christmas in July if you’re planning on cruising Carnival Cruise Line now until April 2019. Through July 28, Carnival has rolled out another Early Saver Sale with deposits at $49, for sailings up to 2 – 9 day cruises.
Guests who take advantage of the reduced deposit Early Saver sale will be covered under Carnival’s Price Protection Policy. This means if the price of the cruise goes down, you will get the difference in the form of onboard credit.
Carnival Reduced Deposits
- $49 on 2 – 9 day sailings
- $79 on Cuba sailings
- $149 on 10+ day Alaska, Vista, and Horizon sailings
- Search Reduced Deposits
- Now through July 28, 2017
- Capacity controlled
- $50 per person fee assessed for ship/sail date changes made prior to final payment date.
- Fare differences will be issued as onboard credit
Reduced deposit cruises are available on every Carnival Cruise Line ship in the North American fleet.