Still trying to figure out that perfect Christmas gift for the cruise-lover in your life? Well, Norwegian Cruise Line is making life a little bit easier for last-minute shoppers with a limited-time reduced deposit offer. What better way to surprise a loved one than with a cruise?
From now until midnight on New Year’s Eve, you can book passage across NCL’s fleet for a deposit of $50 per person. The timing of this offer couldn’t be better, given that they’ve just announced itineraries well into 2019, including ship-shuffling that will find the Gem leaving New York City for New Orleans, the Escape relocating from Miami to New York City and the arrival of the Norwegian Bliss, which will offer seven-night cruises to Alaska out of Seattle. Search $50 deposit sailings here.
Offer only available to those booking mini-suites and lower. So that means Haven guests will not be able to take advantage of this particular opportunity. Perhaps not surprisingly, reduced deposits are also not being offered for any sailing aboard the Norwegian Sky which will be calling upon the port of Cuba. Solo passengers paying the full supplement are eligible.
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships