Still trying to figure out that perfect Christmas gift for the cruise-lover in your life? Well, Norwegian Cruise Line is making life a little bit easier for last-minute shoppers with a limited-time reduced deposit offer. What better way to surprise a loved one than with a cruise?
From now until midnight on New Year’s Eve, you can book passage across NCL’s fleet for a deposit of $50 per person. The timing of this offer couldn’t be better, given that they’ve just announced itineraries well into 2019, including ship-shuffling that will find the Gem leaving New York City for New Orleans, the Escape relocating from Miami to New York City and the arrival of the Norwegian Bliss, which will offer seven-night cruises to Alaska out of Seattle. Search $50 deposit sailings here.
Offer only available to those booking mini-suites and lower. So that means Haven guests will not be able to take advantage of this particular opportunity. Perhaps not surprisingly, reduced deposits are also not being offered for any sailing aboard the Norwegian Sky which will be calling upon the port of Cuba. Solo passengers paying the full supplement are eligible.
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland