Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Princess Cruises’ private Bahamian destination Princess Cays is going to have some new family members stopping by for a day of fun in the sun. Carnival Cruise Line, sister brand to Princess, has announced that six of their ships will now be calling in the sunny port beginning this May.
Located on the southern tip of the island of Eleuthera, the exclusive destination offers tours, excursions, and experiences for beach bums and thrill-lovers alike. The 40-acre property also features private bungalows, a complimentary barbecue lunch, and shops for local souvenirs.
Here is when each Carnival ship will make her first port of call there:
- Carnival Elation from Jacksonville: May 20, 2017 on a 5-night cruise
- Carnival Liberty from Port Canaveral: July 23, 2017 on a 4-night cruise
- Carnival Ecstasy from Charleston: August 25, 2017 on a 5-night cruise
- Carnival Pride from Baltimore: November 5, 2017 on a 7-night cruise
- Carnival Sensation from Miami: January 2, 2018 on a 5-night cruise
- Carnival Conquest from Fort Lauderdale: February 3, 2018 on a 8-night cruise
To find a voyage to Princess Cays, take a look at the widget below.