We’ve all been there, post-cruise depression. You get this craving and longing to be back on the ship and need to escape reality, again.
But how do we know it’s time to cruise again? Here are 6 signs you need a cruise.
1. You’re Lacking Vitamin Sea
Nothing beats a great cruise vacation! You’re away from work, responsibility and stress. No wonder so many sailors love the sea! Can you name another vacation where you unpack once, wake up in a different destination almost every day and experience almost a truly all inclusive vacation? Considering that cruises are perfect for singles, newlyweds, family reunions, social immersion (newly launched cruise line fathom) and those wild theme cruises, you just can’t beat it.
2. You Obsess Over Photos and Videos
3. You Drink From Cruise Glasses
When you pull out the cruise glasses and start drinking nightly from them, that’s your minds way of telling you that you need to get back on a cruise.
4. You Perfect Cruise Recipes
You’re not Betty Crocker but when it comes to making cruise ship recipes, you have them down! It doesn’t matter if you’re cooking ribs, lobster or firing up the blender – you automatically go back to the ship.
By the way, if you want to try your hand at Carnival’s Warm Chocolate Melting cake, you can find the recipe here.
5. Working Overtime = Cruise Deposit
You calculate your overtime hours based on the current cruise promotion or how much your deposit will be for your next sailing.
I remember working at the radio station when a hurricane brushed Jacksonville and it gave me 36 hours of overtime. I got paid and put the deposits down for two cruises the second after my paycheck hit the bank.
6. ShipMate App is on Your Home Page
You are constantly using the price alert feature and reading what people are saying about ships on ShipMate App.
In spare time you’re also constantly checking cruise prices on different websites. It doesn’t matter if the boss is around, you just minimize with window or sneak it on your phone. Hell or high water, you are going to find a deal.
What is a sign that it’s time for you to book a cruise?
- Two Cruise Lines Extend Australia Pause Into 2022
- Report: Surprises From the CDC’s Updated Conditional Sailing Order
- Cruise News Today — October 27, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Line’s New LNG Flagship Completes Sea Trials
- Cruise News Today — October 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Releases Protocols For Cruises From U.S. Through November
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship