Here are six things to take on a cruise with you:
1. Backpack. For shore excursions and walking around the ship on sea days. You can keep your daily itinerary, sunscreen, iPod, camera and extra clothes when it comes to change.
2. Plenty of singles. From all the room service ordered, getting extra ice, express laundry delivery and extra booze in the welcome aboard parties – the extra cash comes in handy.
3. Tide pen. I can’t eat a meal without getting melted butter, steak, soup or wine somewhere on me. Consider picking up a Tide pen to help you with those stains so that you can wear that shirt one more night.
4. Tums. In the land of wine, pasta and fruity drinks – sometimes you need the relief of an antacid to level you out.
5. Over the door hanger. So I learned this on CruiseCritic and I now swear by it. One of those over the door clear shoe hangers. Not just for shoes, but for sunscreen, camera, electronics, boxers, socks and so on – basically anything you can fit into it. There are 20 something slots to put your items in.
6. Wrinkle release spray. To save on getting your clothes pressed on formal night pick up a bottle of wrinkle release spray. Walmart sells 3 oz. bottles for under $2, so it’s cheap and easy to travel with.
While these are just a few things you may want to take with you, the list goes on and on. What are some of your must-take cruise items?
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.