On May 10 the Alaska cruise season will start for Alaska Dream Cruises, an Alaska-native owned small ship cruise line based in southeast Alaska.
ADC will sail the inside passage with three new itineraries and renovated 66-and 42-guest ships. Guests can enjoy three, six, eight, 10, 11 and 13-night sailings from Sitka, Juneau and Ketchikan in 15 ports. Complementary shore excursions also offered.
Sales and Marketing VP Michael Wien, says the cruise port of Sitka is under rated, “The Tlingit, Russian and American history here is fascinating. The Russians sold Alaska to the United States for $7.2-million on October 18, 1867, the transfer ceremony took place in Sitka. “
Alaska Dream Cruises operates two vessels in Alaska and delivers on small ship cruising.
Learn more about this small cruise line on their website.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings