For $99, Alaskan Food Tours’ knowledgeable guides will take guests on a three-hour culinary adventure through the streets of Alaska’s capital city. From dining on seafood at a waterfront restaurant to satisfying a sweet tooth with locally made fudge while taking in a view of the city, the tour provides a well-rounded experience of the sights, tastes and culture of Alaska.
I had a chance to talk to the owner of Alaskan Food Tours and she said that the tours are seafood intensive and embark right downtown at the cruise pier.
In addition to being featured during Alaskan Food Tour, downtown Juneau is home to a variety of local attractions, shops, restaurants and accommodations. More information is available at https://alaskanfoodtours.com.
Right now Alaskan Food Tours doesn’t have a formal agreement with any of the cruise lines but since it’s done right downtown, you’re actually walking the pier for part of the tour — so nothing to worry about.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]