Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas, still known as the World’s Largest Ship, recently completed an 18-day massive dry dock in Spain.
Here are some of the upgrades she received:
- Izumi Hibachi & Sushi, a reimagined Izumi Japanese Cuisine, offering a full teppanyaki menu, as well as fresh and flavorful sushi rolls and sashimi.
- Sabor Taqueria & Tequila Bar, featuring a mouthwatering menu of authentic, modern and unexpected Mexican dishes, including hand-made tableside guacamole.
- Coastal Kitchen, an exclusive restaurant for suite guests and Pinnacle members, fuses Mediterranean influences with the unmatched riches of California’s bountiful farmlands.
New Suite Experiences
Royal Caribbean is introducing 10 new suites onboard Allure of the Seas. These suites offer breathtaking views of the ocean or the ship’s signature AquaTheater and Boardwalk neighborhood and include two Royal Suites, six Grand Suites and two Royal Family Suites. These suites offer a new level of sophistication when paired with the variety of new exclusive suite amenities that include a Suite Lounge, an exclusive lounge area for suite guests to relax offering unmatched expansive views of the ship and sea; the Sun Deck, a new sun deck area that gives suites guests the chance to soak-up and relax in the Caribbean sun with lounge furniture, shaded and seating areas and private service; as well as Coastal Kitchen the suites only full-service restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- kate spade new york
- Michael Kors
Through October 2015, Allure of the Seas will be homeported at Barcelona, Spain, for the first full Oasis-class Europe season. In November 2015, Allure of the Seas will return to Fort Lauderdale, Fla., alternating seven-night Western and Eastern Caribbean itineraries.
Featured photo: Flickr
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Drink Packages May Be the Biggest Challenge Facing Cruising’s Resumption