American Cruise Lines announced their Culinary Cruise Collection today, regionally inspired culinary cruises taking place in Alaska, New England, the Chesapeake Bay, Mississippi River and Pacific Northwest.
Alaskan King Crab Cruise: Guests will indulge in “all you can eat” Alaskan King Crab, sampling a variety of different recipes and preparation styles during this brand new theme cruise, available this summer on select seven-night roundtrip cruises from Juneau. Featured Dates: Aug. 18, 2012; July 27, 2013.
Lobster Festival Cruise: An American Cruise Lines specialty theme offered on both the Maine Coast & Harbors and New England Islands itineraries, guests enjoy a traditional lobsterbake in Rockland, ME or Newport, RI, an entirely catered event with complimentary beverage service. They will also have the option of going aboard a lobster boat one afternoon for a hands-on demonstration of the catching process. Featured Dates: Aug. 25, 2012; July 20, 2013.
Crabfest Cruise: Offered on the Chesapeake Bay, one of America’s most captivating waterways, guests will enjoy tantalizing feasts prepared by highly skilled chefs, with specialty dishes featuring fresh Maryland crab from the Chesapeake Bay. Featured Dates: June 30, 2012; June 15, 2013
Culinary & Wine Themed Cruise: Culinary masters aboard the Queen of the West on the Columbia & Snake Rivers create a delectable all-American menu, tailored with ingredients for which the Pacific Northwest is known, such as salmon and succulent tenderloin. Featured Dates: Oct. 20, 2012; May 4, 2013.
Savories of the South Cruise: Available on select Mississippi River itineraries, this mouthwatering theme cruise sheds light on the many tempting dishes of the South, and will give guests a whole new appreciation for true southern comfort food from Cajun to Creole and barbeque. Featured Dates: Dec. 15, 2012; March 2, 2013.
Along with these sailings, historians, demonstrations, tasting and hands-on events will take place.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review