American Cruise Lines announced today the introduction of its newest cruise offering on the Mississippi River – The Grand Ole Opry Experience. The 7-night cruise on the Mississippi features various onboard musical performances and complimentary tickets to the Grand Ole Opry of Nashville for Leroy Van Dyke’s September 27th show. Guests will begin or end their trip in Nashville, TN, at the Opry, where the heart of the country music industry comes to life. Best known for making country music famous and launching the careers of some of music’s finest, including Johnny Cash and The Everly Brothers, guests will be in for the show of a lifetime at the Opry.
The limited offer cruise package is available on two sailings:
Within his four decades as an entertainer, Leroy Van Dyke has recorded over 500 songs, including the well-known songs of “The Auctioneer” (1956) and “Walk on By” (1961), in addition to traveling a hundred thousand performing miles annually worldwide. The country music legend has not missed a performance in his over 30 years as an entertainer.
During the 8-day journey, guests enjoy magnificent views as they make their way up the Mississippi River through the American Heartland. Onboard, they’ll enjoy Queen of the Mississippi’s numerous and distinct amenities, such as oversized staterooms and private balconies with sliding glass doors; as well as personalized service, fine dining, daily educational events and evening entertainment.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant