American Cruise Lines, operator of the newest riverboats and small cruise ships in the United States, is pleased to announce the introduction of a renewed loyalty program, featuring new premium benefits for members. The Eagle Society is the line’s way of recognizing and rewarding returning guests by providing a more personalized and enhanced cruise experience. The Eagle Society now features an expanded list of special benefits, including:
- Complimentary cruise – Upon completion of 10 cruises with American Cruise Lines, Eagle Society members are rewarded with a complimentary cruise.
- Complimentary shore excursions – After an Eagle Society member has cruised three times, shore excursion fees are waived on all cruises booked thereafter.
- Special Eagle Society gifts – Member gifts range from customized officers jackets to champagne, and are always a guest favorite.
- Membership identification – Customized luggage tags indicate Eagle Society belongings and special nametags indicate the number of cruises taken by each member.
- Invitations to exclusive Eagle Society cruises – Each year, several dates are chosen for exclusive Eagle Society member cruises. These unique sailings are hosted by company executives and include special tours, receptions and entertainment.
- Hometown VIP access – When a ship is in a port near a member’s hometown, American Cruise Lines extends a VIP invitation to come aboard for lunch or dinner.
- Non-guest visitation and dining– When in port, members may invite friends or family aboard for a tour of the ship or to join them for meals.
- Eagle Society-only savings and promotions – Members are privy to various special offers.
2012 was a tremendous year for American Cruise Lines and attracted more passengers than ever with the launch of its newly-built paddlewheeler Queen of the Mississippi, its debut season in Alaska, and the introduction of its newest itinerary, Puget Sound & San Juan Islands. In addition, consumers and travel agents voted American Cruise Lines the World’s Leading Small Ships Cruise Line, a highly coveted award distributed by travel excellence organization, World Travel Awards.
Source: American Cruise Lines
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.