American Cruise Lines announced new amenities for their upcoming Queen of the Mississippi, the new 150-passenger paddlewheeler.
New amenities include:
- Fully-functioning authentic paddlewheel that can be viewed from the Paddlewheel Lounge
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors to private balconies
- Room Service
- Wi-Fi in all staterooms
- Satellite TV and DVD player in all staterooms
- Gourmet coffee brewers in all staterooms
- High Tea served in the afternoon
- Top Deck Café – Hot and cold beverages, snacks, pastries available throughout the day
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Nightly turndown service
“The highest-quality onboard experience is what our guests can expect aboard Queen of the Mississippi,” said Timothy Beebe, Vice President of American Cruise Lines. “Every day we think of more ways to maximize comfort and address the desires of our guests. This ship will truly raise the bar in river cruising.”
Construction on the paddlewheeler is 11-weeks ahead of schedule and more details and shore excursions will be announced soon.
Queen of the Mississippi will have 78-staterooms, 85% featuring private balconies.
Source: American Cruise Lines