My first response would always be to check the cruise lines website and check the ship layout. Now, thanks to this cool thing called “the Internet,” there is more and more we can learn about our cruise ship, destination, and get insider tips.
One valuable tool that can give you an interactive tour of the ship you are sailing on is YouTube. Just goto YouTube.com and type in the vessel you are going to be sailing on. Granted, it may not be the most professional video tour because it is all amateur footage but it will give you an idea of what the cruise ship looks like.
Below is a video that I did last year while sailing on the Sovereign of the Seas. It’s short but you will get the idea.
Don’t miss out on all the opportunities to get to know your ship. Hope this helps!
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program