Holland America Line achieved an impressive milestone this week when it reached 1 million Facebook fans. The line’s Facebook page is a social media hub where fans can come together to get the latest news, get cruising advice, find information on specials, find fellow travelers on the Roll Call tab, share photos, enter contests and more.
As Facebook maintains its popularity with users around the world, Holland America Line continues to use the social media channel to communicate with fans and share information about the premium cruise line.
Holland America Line’s Facebook page is a dynamic community for ongoing conversations regarding the premium cruise line. Fans are encouraged to share stories, questions, comments, photos, videos and links about their experiences with Holland America Line on the wall and by engaging with tabs that feature sweepstakes, Roll Call events, special offers, cruise planning and engagement. Fans also are invited to participate in the community by posting cruise photos, experiences, questions, answers and comments. Holland America Line staff actively monitor the page to provide answers, insights, product news and information that assists fans to learn more about cruising with Holland America line.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships