Royal Caribbean has announced their 2017 itineraries to the Caribbean, Bermuda, and Canada, and there’s good news for travelers who hail from the northeast. The cruise line will be offering expanded Caribbean itineraries from the north, with Rhapsody of the Seas joining Anthem of the Seas in Cape Liberty, New Jersey, making it the first time Royal Caribbean has had two ships sailing from that port.
Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean & New England
- Rhapsody of the Seas will do 7-night sailings to the Bahamas throughout the summer from Cape Liberty.
- Anthem of the Seas will sail to Bermuda during the summer and the Caribbean year-round on 5, 7, and 9-night cruises from Cape Liberty. Guests sailing onboard Anthem to Bermuda will be able to spend extra time in King’s Wharf, because the ship will overnight there. In the fall, Anthem will visit New England and Canada on 9-night voyages.
- Grandeur of the Seas will be sailing from Baltimore all year, offering a variety of destinations. There will be 5-nights to Bermuda, 9-night cruises to New England and Canada in autumn, and 12-nights to the southern Caribbean, including the US Virgin Islands, St. Kitts, and St. Maarten. The ship will also sail a new 9-night itinerary to Nassau and CocoCay.
The Caribbean from Florida
- Navigator of the Seas will sail 5 and 9-night cruises to the southern Caribbean from Miami, and call in ports such as Bonaire and Aruba.
- Independence of the Seas will offer 4 and 5-night sailings to Costa Maya, Cozumel, Falmouth, and Labadee from Fort Lauderdale.
- Freedom of the Seas will be doing 6 and 8-night eastern and western Caribbean itineraries from Fort Lauderdale.
- Serenade of the Seas will sail 10 and 11-night Caribbean itineraries from Fort Lauderdale, and include a new port of call in Ponce, Puerto Rico.
Key West & Beyond
- Rhapsody of the Seas will relocate to Tampa for the winter, and sail 7-night western Caribbean itineraries.
- Brilliance of the Seas will join Rhapsody in Tampa for the winter, and offer 4 and 5-night cruises to Key West, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman.
- Jewel of the Seas will be doing sailings to St. Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, and Barbados on 7-night cruises from San Juan.
These cruises are on sale starting today.
- Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
- Viking Celebrates Float Out of Second Expedition Ship
- Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
- MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — July 28, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Horizon, A Journey In Photos Day 2: Seas The Day
- Princess Cruises Celebrates 20 Years of Shore Power in Juneau
- Carnival Cruise Line Launches Summer 2021 Alaska Season
- Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
- Icy Strait Point Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 562 Days
BEFORE YOU CRUISE17 hours ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
Bimini Cruise Port: Everything You Need To Know
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Win For Florida As Appeals Court Strikes Down CDC Cruise Restrictions
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
500 Days Later, Every Major Cruise Line Is Sailing Again