Listener Janet Heaton is currently on a 10-night Southern Caribbean sailing on Royal Caribbean’s Legend of the Seas out of Port Everglades. While she was at a Wi-Fi hotspot in Antigua today, she sent me a few pictures.
All the photos were taken on Janet’s iPhone.
From the side
Pulling away at Sunset
Photo credit: Janet Heaton, follow her on Twitter @jkheaton.
- Australia Picks Up Displaced Princess Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Employee Celebrates 50 Years at Sea
- First Time Royal Caribbean Cruise Guide
- 5 Things to Do in Costa Maya, Mexico
- Cruise Line Continues Screening for Coronavirus, Cancels Voyage
- 11 Ways to Decorate Your Stateroom Door
- Photo Tour: MSC Divina
- Social Media Helps Cruise Lines Secure a Younger Market
- Richard Branson’s Adults-Only Cruise Ship is Delivered
- Cruise Port Guide: What to Do in Astoria, Oregon