Voyager of the Seas, Norwegian Sun, Carnival Valor, Carnival Legend, and Disney Magic were the ships schedule to call in Grand Cayman today.
Grand Cayman is a tender port meaning ships do not dock along the pier but take a passenger ferry from the ship to the pier. The waves restricted this today.
It’s customary when cruise ships miss a port to proceed to the next port and and get the port taxes refunded via an on-board credit.
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises