Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has announced a new limited time offer for the Halloween season.
The “Halloween Sea Nights” BOGO offer will allow one guest to book with the regular cruise fare, and the second person in the cabin cruises free. The offer will apply to those booking interior or ocean view cabins for cruises between September 26 and October 30. Plus, the offer includes five free drinks per cabin.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has one ship, Grand Classica, which offers two-night cruises from Palm Beach, Florida to Grand Bahama Island.
“As a flexible, family-owned cruise line, we are thrilled to be able to offer unique opportunities like this that simultaneously reward our guests and our valued travel advisor partners, making paradise more affordable than ever,” said Francis Riley, the cruise line’s chief commercial officer.
In addition to the BOGO offer, the cruise line’s October sailings will feature a variety of Halloween-themed offerings onboard.
- A pub crawl featuring specialty Halloween drinks and activities at each stop
- A costume parade and contest open to all guests who wear costumes — prizes will be awarded for scariest, most original, best couple, sexiest, and people’s choice
- The Darkness Haunted House, inspired by popular horror films The Conjuring, IT, The Exorcist, and Texas Chainsaw
Regular offerings aboard Grand Classica include a sundeck with swimming pool, a full-service spa, live entertainment, a casino, and the upscale Admiral’s Steak & Seafood steakhouse.
For all sailings through October, passengers must be fully vaccinated and passenger capacity is capped at 50 percent.
In addition to treating Bahamas Paradise’s voyages as a regular cruise with Freeport, Grand Bahama being a normal port of call, passengers can also debark the ship in the Bahamas and stay a few days. Then, they can get back on the ship during one of the next sailings and head back to Florida. You can book your cruise and your time on the island as one package through the line’s “Cruise&Stay” program.
“Our focus is to create a safe yet memorable experience onboard,” said Riley. “With our signature short itinerary to the beautiful, expansive and uncrowded beaches of Grand Bahama Island, we believe Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line is one of the most enjoyable and safest short vacation experiences available anywhere.”
- Two Cruise Lines Extend Australia Pause Into 2022
- Report: Surprises From the CDC’s Updated Conditional Sailing Order
- Cruise News Today — October 27, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Line’s New LNG Flagship Completes Sea Trials
- Cruise News Today — October 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Releases Protocols For Cruises From U.S. Through November
- MSC Cruises Launches Design Contest For Hull of Upcoming Ship
- CDC Extends Conditional Sailing Order Into January 2022
- Viking Cruise Ship Makes Inaugural Call in St. Kitts
- More Dining Details Revealed for Upcoming Disney Cruise Ship