If the Norwegian Fjords or the ancient ruins of Seville call to your sense of adventure, then The Cunard Sale may offer the perfect opportunity to book your luxury cruise vacation.
Starting 22 October, this week-long sale will offer a Reduced Deposit, On Board Credit of up to $300 per stateroom, and Complimentary Balcony Upgrades on 30 select voyages, including Cunard’s signature Transatlantic Crossings aboard flagship Queen Mary 2.
- Iberian Highlights, 19 April 2013 – 12 days aboard Queen Elizabeth; Balcony fares from $2,599
- St. Petersburg & Baltic Explorer, 1 May 2013 – 14 days aboard Queen Elizabeth; Balcony fares from $3,599
- Transatlantic Crossing (Westbound), 26 April 2013 – 7 days aboard Queen Mary 2; Balcony fares from $1,345
- Fjords & Waterfalls, 19 May 2013 – 7 days aboard Queen Elizabeth; Balcony fares from $1,799
- Mediterranean Delights, 7 July 2013 – 13 days aboard Queen Victoria; Balcony fares from $3,499
All fares and promotions are per person, based on double occupancy. The Cunard Sale runs through 29 October.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship