The cruise season is officially underway for the Port of San Diego and they had some great visitors kicking off the 2012 season.
The following ships called in San Diego this past week:
On Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012:
- Holland America’s Westerdam, 1,900 passengers
- Holland America’s Zuiderdam, 1,900 passengers
- Princess Cruises’ Star Princess, 2,500 passengers
On Friday, Oct. 5, 2012:
- Celebrity Century, 2,000 passengers
- Princess Cruises’ Sapphire Princess, 2,500 passengers
- Disney Wonder, 2,700 passengers’
The 2012-2013 cruise ship season began on September 21, when the Disney Wonder made the first of four stops in San Diego. The season will end May 16, 2013. About 79 cruise ships with more than 250,000 passengers are scheduled this cruise season.
The Port of San Diego is the third largest cruise port in California.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]