Well the day has finally arrived. Living so close to Port Canaveral (2 hrs away) I can work a half day and still manage to make it to the ship by noon. Still to this day I feel like a little kid when I board the ship.. I never know what direction I want to run in first. Do I get a drink right when I board? Do I go to the Windjammer Cafe and grab lunch? Sit by the pool? Go explore? Everything runs through my mind at once. I am pretty sure you know the feeling I am talking about.
One thing is for certain that I will be doing ….. blogging at sea. Look for the updates and reviews of the “Monarch of the Seas” throughout our three night journey. You will be kept up to date on all the public areas, service, dining, entertainment, rooms, excursions, and quite possibly funny stories along the way.
I will see you on board….
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]