Carnival is sponsoring Boo at the Zoo at the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans this year, adding to the event is a 70’ foot long pumpkin ship! Check out the photo to the right.
The 70’ long pumpkin ship had themed-carvings from Carnival’s Conquests’ upcoming Fun Ship 2.0 upgrades. Some of themes were depictions of the RedFrog Rum Bar, the EA Sports Bar and Guy’s Burger Joint. To make your own Fun Ship carvings, download the sketches here.
Boo at the Zoo is an annual event which attracts thousands of families with trick or treat houses, ghost train rides and fun activities.
Carnival carries 340,000 passengers from New Orleans annually with Carnival Elation and Carnival Conquest.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises