Guests looking to explore Cuba can now plan their adventure for 2018, as Norwegian Cruise Line has opened bookings for Cuba sailings aboard Norwegian Sun. The ship will homeport in Port Canaveral in May 2018, following a dry dock for enhancements. Cruises will depart each Monday, beginning May 7 and call in Key West before heading to Havana. Guests will be able to experience a full day and night in the capital city.
Travelers will be able to enjoy OFAC-compliant shore excursions, such as seeing the sites in an American classic car, viewing the work of some of Cuba’s most famed painters and photographers at the Fabrica de Arte Cubano, and more. At night there’s the famed nightclub Tropicana Cabaret to visit, which was once frequented by Nat King Cole, Josephine Baker, Cheo Feliciano, Rita Montaner, and others. Hemingway fans can follow the footsteps of the author, visiting The Ernest Hemingway Home & Museum in Key West and Finca Vigía in the small town of San Francisco de Paula in Cuba.
Just prior to arriving in Port Canaveral, Norwegian Sun will enter a 2.5 week dry dock in April. She holds nearly 2,000 guests and offers 16 dining options and 12 bars and lounges. All guests will also enjoy unlimited complimentary drinks as part of the ship’s all-inclusive program.
For a limited time, guests can take advantage of Norwegian’s Havana Nights offer and enjoy $50 onboard spending money when they book a new cruise now through August 31 for 2017 and 2018 Cuba sailings. Those who utilize that offer can also enjoy $50 deposits now through August 7.
- Cruise Podcast: Sit Down With Carnival Corporation CEO Arnold Donald
- Final Look: Royal Caribbean’s Monarch of the Seas
- Carnival Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through November 1
- Norwegian Cruise Exec on Return To Sailing, New Ship & More
- Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
- Cruise Podcast: Ship Scrapping Process with Peter Knego
- Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
- Cruise Line Relaunching With Masks, Rapid Testing and More
- Cruise Line Kicks Off Modest 2020 Alaska Season
- Stricken Norwegian Cruise Liner Cancels Next Sailing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Norwegian Reclaiming Loyalty Points On Cancelled Cruises
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Inspiration Completes Final Cruise, Awaits Scrapping
CRUISE NEWS24 hours ago
Cruise Lines Cancel All Sailings Until November 1
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Line Relaunching With Masks, Rapid Testing and More