Singer/songwriter Brantley Gilbert has announced that he will be headlining a country music cruise this coming October.
From October 23 to 27, 2018, Brantley Gilbert along with Luke Combs, Michael Ray, Blackhawk, Colt Ford, Josh Phillips, Faren Rachels, and more artists to be announced will be performing aboard Norwegian Jade from Miami. The voyage, put on by Sixthman, will visit Nassau, Bahamas.
The voyage will feature, of course, musical performances (two from Brantley!) as well as a Q&A with Brantley and creative activities hosted by his band members.
The pre-sale is open now, and doesn’t require a deposit. Joining the pre-sale means that you’ll have access to choose your cabin before the cruise goes on sale to the general public, and it’s then that you’ll put down a deposit of $200 per person. On Monday, January 15th, guests who have joined the pre-sale will receive an email with booking instructions. If you book before January 19th, you’ll be entered to win one of the following: $250 onboard spending money, a specialty restaurant dinner with Brantley, and a signed Brantley Gilbert guitar. Guests who book before March 2nd will be able to take a photo with Brantley.
For more information, visit brantleygilbertcruise.com.
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call