They say, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” And while we don’t know exactly who “they are,” we do know that the folks at Carnival Cruise Line have a slightly different take on that phrase that reads something like this: “If it’s awesome, make it available to more cruisers!” So on Tuesday, they surprised seafood lovers by announcing that their wildly popular Seafood Shack restaurant will be introduced on several new ships in the coming months!
Why We Love It
Designed to look like something you might find in one of those charming oceanfront villages that dot the Eastern seaboard, Seafood Shack is a casual dining venue offering everything from lobster rolls to buffalo shrimp.
Already available on the Conquest and Vista, Carnival announced today that the for-fee eatery will be rolled out to the Carnival Freedom, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Triumph, Carnival Valor and, of course, the still-being-built Carnival Horizon.
While on Vista and the upcoming Horizon the Seafood Shack is located on the aft of the ship, meaning you can munch on tasty treats from the very ocean you’re sailing on while looking out at the wake, there’s no word yet on where the venue will be placed on the ships to which it is being added. Meanwhile, to whet your appetite, click here for a look at the full menu (and the accompanying prices) as it appears on the Vista!
Featured photo: Carnival
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
- Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
- Carnival Adds Fourth Cruise Ship to Galveston
- Second Cruise Line Announces Top-Deck Roller Coaster
- Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 6, 2019
- Cruise Line Starts Construction on 249th Ship
- Royal Caribbean Names Fifth Oasis-Class Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Takes Fee-Based Priority Program Fleetwide
- Do These Angry Cruise Passengers Deserve A Full Refund?
- Cruise Podcast: Celebrity Infinity 2019 Med Review + News
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Second Cruise Line Announces Top-Deck Roller Coaster
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Carnival Adds Fourth Cruise Ship to Galveston
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 6, 2019
CRUISE NEWS4 hours ago
Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
EDITORIAL6 hours ago
Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets