Congratulations to Carnival Cruise Lines for placing first in three of Cruise Critic’s Editors’ Pick Awards.
The line took home first place in Best New Ship, Best New Bar and Best Cruise Line Value.
Here’s how it stacked up:
Best New Ship: Carnival Breeze. Launched over the summer, Carnival Breeze is Carnival’s newest and most sought after cruise ship and their last new build.
Best New Bar: Alchemy Bar. The Alchemy Bar was rolled out last year on Carnival Liberty and offers a drink remedy for anything you may have. Guests can create their own drink on a prescription pad or have one of the many hand crafted cocktails.
Best Cruise Line Value: Guests are getting more bang for their buck on Carnival than any other line. While a lot of the lines nickel and dime you to death with surcharges, Carnival stepped up bringing new venues with their Fun Ship 2.0 program.
The Fun Ship 2.0 program is the lines $500-million initiative to add new venues to their existing ships. Guests can enjoy an eatery from TV Chef Guy Fieri, a comedy venue and brunch curated by George Lopez, along with new bars and eats around their ships.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises