By: Sarah Phillips
Carnival Cruise Lines and its newest ship, the Carnival Breeze, will be featured in an upcoming episode of Trip Flip. A popular Travel Channel series Trip Flip does a “switcheroo” on travelers who may already be on vacation, as well as people still in their hometown, by tossing out the guidebook and giving them an exceptional holiday experience they never saw coming.
During this episode, Shannon and Nathan from Austin, Texas, are surprised with a six-day cruise on the Carnival Breeze after an initial vacation to Miami’s South Beach. The episode follows the couple’s adventures at sea. The couple traverses the ropes course at SportSquare, plunges 312-feet down the Twister water slide and drinks in the pampering experience of the Cloud 9 Spa.
Trip Flip host Bert Kreischer even pulls some strings and gets Nathan, an amateur comedian, headline billing at The Punchliner Comedy Club presented by George Lopez.
“We are extremely excited to be featured in this upcoming episode of Trip Flip which does a great job of capturing some of the many magical and exciting experiences that our 4.5 million guests enjoy each year,” said Jim Berra, Carnival’s senior vice president and chief marketing officer.
The 30-minute episode featuring Carnival Breeze airs on the Travel Channel on Sunday May 5, at 8 PM ET.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review