Senior cruise director John Heald, said on his Facebook, “we are sailing out of Venice to the sounds of Pavarotti on the big screen and until tomorrow I will simply say…..wish you were here.”
Carnival has launched a social media campaign, allowing fans to follow former American Idol alum Janelle Wheeler along the way through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.
The 12-night sailing visiting Dubrovnik, Croatia; Athens, Greece; Izmir, Turkey; Messina (Sicily), Olbia (Sardinia), Rome (Civitavecchia), and Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy; Monaco, Monte Carlo; and Marseilles, France, before arriving in Barcelona where she’ll spend the summer.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Royal Caribbean Celebrates One Year Since Restart, Reveals Fun Facts
- Cruise News Today — December 8, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Jimmy Buffett Launches Cruise Line, Rebrands Ship [IMAGES]
- Carnival Releases 2021 Christmas Day Dinner Menu
- Carnival Radiance Cruise & Entertainment Directors Announced
- Cruise News Today — December 7, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Virgin Voyages Donates 500 Cabins to Healthcare Providers
- Saying Goodbye to My Dad, Captain Parker
- Passport Card vs. Book: Which Should I Get?
- Cruise News Today — December 6, 2021 [VIDEO]