Carnival Cruise Lines brand new 3,690-passenger Carnival Breeze sailed into Miami early this morning sporting a 50’ vacation-inspired inflatable turkey, 14 stories above the water line, wearing nothing but a straw hat and Hawaiian style shirt.
The line will also provide a charitable donation to Feeding South Florida that will provide 137,500 meals to families in need throughout the region.
Carnival Breeze will be the largest Carnival ship ever homeported in South Florida. Following a two-night introduction cruise, the ship will start it’s cycle of six-and eight-night Caribbean itineraries.
Welcome to Miami, Carnival Breeze!
See our early morning arrival picture on our Facebook Page.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]