Great news for Carnival Cruise Line passengers flying into MIA and cruising out of Miami or Port Everglades. Passengers who are flying into MIA can now check-in for their cruise at Concourses “D” or “H” on the day of their sailing, this first reported by Travel Pulse.
The airport check-in counters are open from 8am to 2pm on day of the sailing.
How does it work?
- After you pick you baggage up from the claim area, head to the check-in counter at the corrosponding concourse.
- Once you check-in, you will receive your Sail and Sign card and a boarding card that reads “Airport Express.”
- You head to the pier via your own transportation or the cruise line transfer and look for the “Airport Express” security lane, where you’ll do a security and a Sail and Sign check.
- Get your embarkation photo, A-pass and you’re on the ship!
If a guest is using cash, the guest will have to stop by the embarkation desk at the cruise terminal check-in counter or use a kiosk at the pier to settle up with the deposit
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides