Great news for Carnival Cruise Line passengers flying into MIA and cruising out of Miami or Port Everglades. Passengers who are flying into MIA can now check-in for their cruise at Concourses “D” or “H” on the day of their sailing, this first reported by Travel Pulse.
The airport check-in counters are open from 8am to 2pm on day of the sailing.
How does it work?
- After you pick you baggage up from the claim area, head to the check-in counter at the corresponding concourse.
- Once you check-in, you will receive your Sail and Sign card and a boarding card that reads “Airport Express.”
- You head to the pier via your own transportation or the cruise line transfer and look for the “Airport Express” security lane, where you’ll do a security and a Sail and Sign check.
- Get your embarkation photo, A-pass and you’re on the ship!
If a guest is using cash, the guest will have to stop by the embarkation desk at the cruise terminal check-in counter or use a kiosk at the pier to settle up with the deposit
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings