August 26 was National Popsicle Day and Carnival helped celebrate it in a big way – with the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, TN. Carnival provided cherry popsicles and popsicle-shaped balloons to 500 children at the hospital.
All of the names of Carnival’s Facebook fans who “liked” the company’s post about the National Cherry Popsicle/St. Jude project were added to a card that will be given to the hospital.
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is one of Carnival’s top charitable partners, allowing guests to donate on sailings with activities like Groove for St. Jude, a fun interactive dance party aboard the Fun Ships. Carnival’s goal is to raise $3 million for the children’s hospital in three-years.
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is a pediatric treatment and research facility focused on children’s catastrophic diseases, based in Memphis, Tennessee.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]