Starting March 1, Carnival will enhance its CHEERS! all-inclusive beverage program to include a greater variety of non-alcoholic beverages, as well as a wider selection of high quality brand-name spirits and wines by the glass.
- All spirits, including cocktails, cognacs, whiskies, and other spirits, as well as beer and glasses of wine, costing less than $50 per serving (previously only drinks costing less than $10 per serving were included in the program).
- Sodas, including specialty sodas offered at the Havana Bar on Carnival Sunshine and new Carnival Vista debuting in May
- Zero-proof frozen cocktails
- RockStar energy drinks
- Specialty coffees and teas served in the main dining rooms, specialty restaurants and coffee bars
- 500ml bottles of water served in bars and lounges
- Vitamin Water
- Coconut Water
- Honest Tea
- Large format (1 liter and 1.5-liter) bottles of water in the main dining rooms and specialty restaurants
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for any spirit, cocktail or wine by the glass costing more than $50 per serving
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle and larger format water bottles purchased outside the main dining rooms or specialty restaurants
- 25 percent discount off the menu price for all beverage classes and seminars
The cost for guests who purchase the CHEERS! program via Carnival’s website prior to their cruise is $49.95 per person per day plus gratuities; the cost for the program purchased once on board is $54.95 per person per day plus gratuities.
Guests must be 21 or older to purchase CHEERS! and everyone in the same cabin must purchase the program.
Featured photo credit: Nathan