Carnival Cruise Lines announced today that Carnival Conquest will be reposition to Miami in November 2013, following an extensive Fun Ship 2.0 dry dock. Currently Carnival Conquest is homeported in New Orleans.
Once Carnival Destiny goes under the knife and comes out Carnival Sunshine, she will homeport in the Big Easy in 2013.
Once in Miami, Carnival Conquest will depart every Sunday, offering two distinctly different Caribbean itineraries beginning Nov. 24, 2013. Week-long eastern Caribbean cruises call at Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk, while the western route features extended stops at Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Mahogany Bay (Isla Roatan).
Carnival Conquest’s dry dock will take place Oct. 14-28, 2012.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants