Carnival Corporation has announced they will be sponsoring the two-part finale of the upcoming season of NBC’s “The New Celebrity Apprentice” which airs next year on February 6 and 13. The sponsorship also includes the company launching the Celebrity Apprentice Charity Challenge, supporting charities chosen by the contestants. The show will premiere on Janary 2 at 8 pm Eastern Time.
With “The New Celebrity Apprentice” featuring a component that brings attention to charities, the Charity Challenge will give viewers of the program opportunities to win cruises each week, while also supporting the chosen charities by the contestants. The initiative will go live in December and run through the duration of the show’s season.
Four Cruise Lines
Carnival Corporation and its four North America brands will be on the season finale:
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Holland America
- Princess Cruises
Former California governor, businessman, and movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger will host the show, and work with world-class business leaders as boardroom advisors. The list includes Warren Buffett, former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, Tyra Banks, actress and The Honest Company founder Jessica Alba, and Schwarzenegger’s nephew, entertainment attorney Patrick Knapp Schwarzenegger.
The season’s 16 celebrity contestants vying for the title of Celebrity Apprentice and a $250,000 check for their designated charity include boxing champion Laila Ali, TV star Jon Lovitz, reality TV star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Heisman Trophy winner and ESPN sports analyst Ricky Williams, and more.
Carnival Corporation is furthering their partnership with NBC with the sponsorship of The New Celebrity Apprentice. Recently, the company debuted three original TV programs that showcase adventures aboard each of their 10 cruise lines, which includes “The Voyager with Josh Garcia,” airing nationwide on Saturday mornings. Additionally, the company aired their first Super Bowl commercial in 2015 on NBC.
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]