Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Carnival Corporation earned almost 350 honors and awards last year across its 10 brands, recognizing their onboard experience, destinations, value, diversity, sustainability, and leadership.
The ten brands were consistently recognized for an overall exceptional experience. Over 40 ships in the company’s fleet received honors including the new Carnival Vista, ms Koningsdam, and AIDAprima. Honors also included Queen Mary 2, Seabourn Odyssey, and Regal Princess.
Reader’s Digest named Carnival Cruise Line ‘Most Trusted Cruise Line in America’, and with 6 Porthole Cruise Magazine’s Readers’ Choice Awards in 2016, its now earned 146 individual honors – the most of any cruise operator since the magazine’s awards were established in 1999.
Several of Carnival Corporation’s leaders, including CEO Arnold Donald and various presidents of the brand’s lines also received individual recognition for their outstanding leadership, achievements, and creativity.
Here are a few of the awards that Carnival Corporation and its brands won in 2016.
Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards:
- Best Small Ship Line – Seabourn
- Best Medium Ship Line – Holland America
- Best Large Ship Cruise Line – Cunard
- Best Large Ship Line – Princess
Alaska Tourism Industry Association:
- Alyseka Award – Denali Square Complex, Holland America
Cruiseline.com Members’ Choice Awards:
- Best Line for Suites – Holland America
- Best Line for Dining – Cunard
- Best Private Caribbean Island – Half Moon Cay
Reader’s Digest Most Trusted Brands:
- Most Trusted Cruise Line – Carnival Cruise Line
Travel Weekly Magellan Awards:
- Contemporary Ship – Entertainment – Princess
- Expeditions – Shore Excursions – Seabourn
- Overall – Mobile App – Holland America
USA Today 10 Best Readers’ Choice 2016:
- Best Cruise Ship for Dining – Carnival Vista
- Best Ocean Cruise Line – Costa Cruises
- Best Cruise Ship for Families – Royal Princess
- Best Cruise Ship for Entertainment – Carnival Sunshine
- Most Creative People in Business 1000 – Tara Russell, Fathom
Cruise International Awards 2016:
- Outstanding Contribution to the Cruise Industry – Carnival Corporation
- Best for First-Time Cruisers – Carnival Cruise Line
- Best for Wellbeing – Holland America
- Best Value for Money – P&O Cruises UK
For the complete list of 2016 awards that Carnival Corporation and its 10 brands won, click here.