Carnival recently released the stop thing things for couples to do when on a Fun Ship vacation. From getting married on board to having a pampering couples massage, Carnival creates romantic moments that won’t break the bank, while providing an experience that’s memorable and fun.
The top 10 romantic experiences guests can enjoy during a Carnival cruise vacation include:
1. Take a midnight stroll on deck: Nothing conveys romance like walking hand-in-hand with your sweetheart under a twinkling blanket of stars.
2. Say “I Do” or celebrate “I Did”: Carnival hosts some 2,600 weddings per year, so imagine the attention to detail of a shipboard or destination wedding. If you just got married, come aboard to celebrate your new life together, and let your friends and family pay for the honeymoon on Carnival’s honeymoon registry.
3. Indulge in complimentary breakfast in bed: There’s no need to wake up early when you can enjoy a lazy morning with coffee and croissants delivered to your door.
4. Chill out at the Serenity adults-only retreat area: Take some much-needed couples time at our tranquil “getaway within a getaway” for guests 21 and older. Quietly lounge under an oversized umbrella or take a dip in one of the whirlpools.
5. Reserve a table for two at the steakhouse: For a nominal charge, dine in Carnival’s elegant on-board steakhouse, our most sophisticated setting, with menus that feature a tantalizing selection of steaks, seafood, gourmet appetizers and an extensive wine list.
6. Dance the night away: Whether you prefer pulsating music in the dance club, happy-go-lucky tunes by the pool or the smooth sounds of jazz, move in rhythm together on one of the many dance floors on board.
7. Serenade your sweetheart: Take the mic and make her swoon with a karaoke rendition of “Just the Way you Are” by Billy Joel or take the stage together and duet to “I Got You Babe.”
8. Book a couples massage at the spa-aaahhh: Lay back, close your eyes and feel the stress sail away as you take time to be pampered together at the ship’s full-service spa.
9. Snuggle at a Carnival Dive-In Movie: Unwind under the stars in front of an oversized movie screen and enjoy a variety of feature films, cuddle under a blanket and snack on complimentary popcorn.
10. Send custom-designed flower arrangements and chocolates: It doesn’t have to be Valentine’s Day for you to send your sweetheart a beautiful bouquet or sweet treat from Cherry on Top, our candy-and-more store.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
Comments are closed.