To celebrate American Craft Beer Week, Carnival Cruise Line has created a special tropical-flavored beer served excessively at the RedFrog Pub & Brewery aboard Carnival Vista.
The new Miami Guava Wheat beer was unveiled this past weekend at a ceremony during which the ship’s expert brewmaster Colin Presby tapped the first cask of the new brew. Guests onboard were the first to sample it, which was hand-crafted by Presby and inspired by Vista‘s homeport. Miami Guava Wheat reflects the tropics with a light body and notes of tangy pink guava, the primary ingredient in Miami’s popular guava pastries.
Available on a limited basis, the brew joins three other original draft beers brewed onboard Carnival Vista: ThirstyFrog Port Hoppin’ IPA, ThirstyFrog Caribbean Wheat, and FriskyFrog Java Stout. Other food and drink offerings around the ship include the cocktail pharmacy-themed Alchemy Bar, the New England-inspired Seafood Shack, JiJi Asian Kitchen serving authentic dishes from across the Far East, Fahrenheit 555 steakhouse, and the family-style Italian eatery Cucina del Capitano.
Carnival Vista operates 6 and 8-day Caribbean cruises from PortMiami to the Caribbean, and will move to Galveston, Texas in autumn 2018 when Carnival Horizon launches year-round service from Miami.
Photos and information: Carnival Cruise Line
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts