In honor of Veterans Day, Carnival Cruise Line is enhancing their offerings for active and retired members of the U.S. Armed Forces. The line is launching a new monthly cruise giveaway for military families who attend one of Carnival’s military appreciation events held onboard during every cruise across the fleet.
New beginning this month, Carnival’s military appreciation events will feature a chance for military families to win a free 3 to 8 day cruise from any U.S. homeport to the Bahamas, Caribbean, or Mexico. One drawing per month will be held from all entries received fleetwide, with the monthly winners announced on brand ambassador John Heald’s Facebook page. The events will also include a new video tribute honoring the Armed Forces and narrated by Carnival President Christine Duffy.
A special booking promotion is also running from November 3 to 14 for active and retired military personnel. It provides a $50 onboard credit per cabin, plus a two-category upgrade and reduced deposits from $99 per person, which can be combined with the line’s Early Saver rates. Guests who qualify for the promotion can also book up to two additional staterooms with the same bonuses and pricing.
For 5 ways cruise lines appreciate military members, click here!
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides