In honor of Veterans Day, Carnival Cruise Line is enhancing their offerings for active and retired members of the U.S. Armed Forces. The line is launching a new monthly cruise giveaway for military families who attend one of Carnival’s military appreciation events held onboard during every cruise across the fleet.
New beginning this month, Carnival’s military appreciation events will feature a chance for military families to win a free 3 to 8 day cruise from any U.S. homeport to the Bahamas, Caribbean, or Mexico. One drawing per month will be held from all entries received fleetwide, with the monthly winners announced on brand ambassador John Heald’s Facebook page. The events will also include a new video tribute honoring the Armed Forces and narrated by Carnival President Christine Duffy.
A special booking promotion is also running from November 3 to 14 for active and retired military personnel. It provides a $50 onboard credit per cabin, plus a two-category upgrade and reduced deposits from $99 per person, which can be combined with the line’s Early Saver rates. Guests who qualify for the promotion can also book up to two additional staterooms with the same bonuses and pricing.
For 5 ways cruise lines appreciate military members, click here!
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants